Baby Raccoon: Finger Puppet Book
Baby Raccoon Finger Puppet Book is a sweet, entertaining board book with a finger puppet built right in.
What does Baby Raccoon like to eat? When does Baby Raccoon go to sleep? Follow along with this cute baby animal as it experiences its world, from playtime to bedtime.
The simple, comforting storiesin this go-to baby gift series have made it a multimillion-copy seller.
* More than 6 million copies sold in the series
* Features a permanently attached plush finger puppet
* An interactive story that is endlessly entertaining to babies
Each volume offers parents and children a fun, interactive way to play and read as they build a lifelong love of books together.
With an adorable finger puppet and warm illustrations about the rhythms of a baby raccoon's day, this board book is perfect for the very youngest readers.
* Part of the incredibly popular Baby Finger Puppet Book series
* Great interactive gift for new parents and grandparents, especially those with a fondness for raccoons
* Perfect for baby showers, first birthdays, and gender reveal parties
* Add it to the shelf with books like A Kissing Hand for Chester Raccoonby Audrey Penn, Please Pick Me Up, Mama!by Robin Luebs, and Baby Raccoonsby Bobbie Kalman
Publication Date: 25-Aug-2020
Publisher: Chronicle Books LLC